Key provisions in the agreement include the following:
- Your dedicated Production Manager will contact you by the close of the next business day to confirm your scheduling and to introduce you to our production team.
- During our onboarding week, we’ll work together on defining your podcast’s signature sound. We’ll develop pre-production and post-production schedules, and we’ll use your raw audio to build a “template” episode.
- After that, you’ll submit your raw audio via Basecamp before your project’s weekly submission deadline. We’ll turn that raw audio into a fully-produced podcast episode by the close of the second business day following your submission.
- Our monthly service program includes four fully-produced episodes per calendar month. Additional episodes can be reserved for an additional service fee by contacting your Production Manager.
- We strive to deliver error-free episodes that can be delivered to your audience immediately upon receipt. Edits to delivered episodes can be requested within two business days of delivery, and will be scheduled for completion as quickly as possible, usually within two business days. Edits to correct technical issues will be made at no additional charge; edits to accommodate editorial requests will require a post-production service charge.
A full copy of your personalized Master Client Service Agreement and your Statement of Work will be sent for your signature by the close of the next business day. If you’re unable to complete the agreements, we will provide an immediate refund for your first month’s deposit and for your setup fee (if any).
If you have any questions about our service, or our service terms, please call 1-856-497-9798 or e-mail email@example.com.